With a team of specialists able to provide solutions on an extensive range of business issues, and a network of business partners providing expertise in other areas, we aim to add real value to your business.
Property & construction
The construction industry is one of the most volatile sectors in the UK economy, and those within it face a wide range of tough challenges, including:
- A highly competitive bidding environment
- Tight margins on contracts
- Frequent fluctuations in materials and equipment costs
- Complex human resources requirements
- Specific financing needs that are often difficult to meet
- Stringent Government regulations
... and, of course, a complex and demanding tax regime!
With years of experience in this sector, we pride ourselves on having an understanding of the issues faced by builders, building and civil engineering contractors, property developers and civil engineering consultants, and in being able to recommend effective solutions.
We will work with you to help you optimise your performance through advice on the following areas:
- Ownership and business structure
- Appropriate funding, forecasting cash flow and business planning
- An understanding of how rental transactions are taxed
- Personal tax returns
- Capital gains tax
- The various tax reliefs available in the property rental and construction industries
- Bookkeeping and Payroll services
Property investors can often find themselves paying a great deal of ongoing and/or exit tax. We have specialists that understand this, and are familiar with a range of tax advice solutions to reduce this tax leakage. Let us take away your worry of understanding how the tax system will affect you and let us see if we can reduce your tax exposure.
Call Mike Kirby on 01730 234500 to arrange a no-obligation initial meeting to discuss how we can help you grow your business in the property and construction industries.