With a team of specialists able to provide solutions on an extensive range of business issues, and a network of business partners providing expertise in other areas, we aim to add real value to your business.
Increased demands have been placed on those governing and managing charities as a result of changing legislation, a complex tax regime and the need to be accountable.
We have many years experience in both preparing and auditing or acting as Independent Examiners of Charity financial statements and advising Trustees on their duties.
If you are involved with a charity, you may need help in the following areas:
- Preparation of charity accounts
- Audits and independent examinations
- Advising on the appropriate treatment of specific funds
- Advising on efficient accounting systems
- Audits required by third party funders
- Preparation of budgets and cashflows
- Tax and compliance planning
- Payroll and PAYE health checks
- VAT advice e.g. the VAT treatment of income streams & VAT recovery on new build projects.
Whether you are a large, national organisation or a small local club or society, we have the expertise to help you with your regulatory responsibilities and the day-to-day management of your charities’ affairs. Legislation and compliance issues are the subject of rapid and continuous change, with public accountability being seen as essential and critical to the integrity of a charity.
We want to help guide you through the maze of ever changing charity policies and regulations and to keep you informed of your statutory responsibilities. We will produce essential, up-to-date management information for you or help you to set up systems and controls to enable you to do it yourself.
Here are some useful links on this subject:
Please contact Mike Kirby on 01730 234500 to arrange a free, no obligation consultation to discuss your charity’s audit and accounting needs.